Please play by the rules when taking part in Super Cute. We expect the entrants of our competition to respect our rules in the interests of fairness and full disclosure.
Please be aware that your entering and / or voting in any competition and / or accessing the website hosting our competition (“Websites”) constitutes your automatic acceptance of our Rules, Terms & Conditions, and Policies. Our terminology and obligations are explained in detail in these documents (“Policies”).
- This competition is only open to participants who are South African residents and who are 18 years and older.
- Entry is open to children aged between 0 and 9yrs (newborn and 9yrs of age only).
- The winners (parents) are required to have a valid South African bank account in order for us to award any cash prizes and will be required to verify their identity and age before receiving their prize.
- All photos are screened. Only those accepted, using our sole discretion, during this screening process will be posted on our site and issued a Unique Voting ID.
- Inappropriate or distasteful photos will not be accepted. Your entry will be deleted. The decision to do so is entirely within our sole discretion.
- Entry into the competition is done via this website and is free. Voting opens at 00:00 on Monday, 16th November 2020 and closes at 23:59:59 on Tuesday, 15th December 2020.
- Voting is via premium rate SMS, credit & debit card, Zapper, PayPal, free daily votes, and bonus codes.
Entry into Super Cute is free. However, voting in the competition attracts a charge (as detailed below) to the voter in the case of votes cast via premium rate SMS, credit & debit card, Zapper, and PayPal.
Premium rate SMS charges:
- 5 votes costs R2.00
- 40 votes costs R10.00
- 150 votes costs R30.00
Credit & debit card and Zapper charges:
- A 250-vote bundle option costs R50.00.
- A 1250-vote bundle option costs R200.00.
- A 5000-vote bundle option costs R500.00.
- A 250-vote bundle option costs USD3.99.
- A 1250-vote bundle option costs USD12.99.
- A 5000-vote bundle option costs USD34.99.
- To give all participants an equal opportunity to win, cuties with more than 100,000 votes will have their entry "paused". This "paused" status will be lifted 7 days before the end of the competition.
- The Top 3 Super Cuties, that is, the three children with the most votes at the end of the competition, are declared the 2020 Super Cute winners. The Top 3 Winners will be announced on our Super Cute winners page and via our Facebook page.
Cash prizes will be available, as per the schedule found within our Terms and Conditions.
Prize-winners will be contacted directly by email and/or telephone call (using the information as provided by you to the Website or the Promoter) to arrange for the delivery or collection of any prize, as the case may be.
This communication might also include additional information to affect the prize-winner’s receipt of a prize from the Promoter.
- Voters need the bill payer’s permission to vote via SMS, this applies to contract and pay-as-you-go subscribers. Proof may be required as such before any cash prizes are awarded.
- Failure to adhere to these rules in any way could result in disqualification from our Super Cute competition. In this case, Super Cute reserves the right to reassign a prize to another entrant.
- The Super Cute competition and its website are governed by the laws of South Africa only. Should certain features of these same laws not be expressly stated herein, they are nonetheless applicable. We also adhere to the Code of Conduct as set out by the Wireless Application Services Providers' Association (WASPA).
- Super Cute is administrated by Cutify Media & Marketing (Pty) Ltd, the same innovative media company that brings you Cute Baby SA, Cute Pet SA, Cute Kid SA and Cute Couple SA.
Enter our annual Super Cute competition and stand a chance to win your share of R150,000 in cash prizes.Entries Closed